Cutting machine operator (m/f)
What you can expect from us:
- Production of high-quality precision components made of metals using machining processes such as turning and milling according to work plans and drawings.
- Setup and monitoring of cycle-controlled CNC machines
- Control of the manufactured parts for dimensional accuracy, concentricity and compliance with the required high quality
- Close cooperation with previous and following departments
As a basis for your work you should ideally have the following qualifications:
- Completed professional training as a cutting machine operator specialising in CNC turning or milling technology
- First work experience in individual production desirable
- Independent working practice and technical understanding
- Programming skills in Siemens Sinumerik 810 D, 840 D sl, 840 D sl operrate Control system
- Knowledge of stainless steel as a material
- Initial experience in handling, mounting and alignment of very large and high-quality precision components
- Team spirit and motivation
- Quality awareness and willingness to serve multiple machines and shift work
We're looking for colleagues who:
- are team players and appreciate the team spirit: More successful together!
- are motivated to develop their personal and professional skills and to work on your projects actively and independently as part of a team
- have a passion for new technologies
- approach complex tasks positively and score points with both analytical and creative thinking
- offer more than standard solutions - like our products
Working at PILLER means:
- Attractive remuneration and working arrangements as well as modern working time models
- Flat hierarchies that strengthen trusting and efficient cooperation
- Responsibility in an internationally successful company
- Exciting challenges in an innovative, dynamic working environment
- Friendly colleagues and an open communication culture
- Comprehensive, individual training and space for further development
- A workplace with modern equipment in an internationally operating family business
- A systematic and intensive training phase
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Human Resources, Mrs. Simone Heidelberg, at the following telephone number +49 5554 201 231.
Play the video and gain an insight into our production! What workstations are there? Which high-end machines are used? How is work carried out and in which way is quality ensured?