Purchaser (m/f/d) with technical understanding
What awaits you with us:
- Global market analysis, negotiation, assignment and drafting of contracts, including strategic and operational tasks for your defined material groups in the area of custom mechanical engineering.
- close project-related cooperation with sales and production
- Collaboration in the development of new purchasing strategies
- competent contact for our customers, suppliers and departments
- Identification of potential savings in cooperation with the respective specialist departments
- Collaboration in the continuous optimization of our processes
- Responsibility for supplier management and supplier evaluation as well as ensuring the flawless performance of suppliers and deadlines
The following skills are the basis for your work:
- a completed technical or commercial training respectively a technical or business studies or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in industrial purchasing, ideally in the field of mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of ERP software, SAP knowledge desirable
- Good command of English
- confident appearance, negotiation skills and strong communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
We're looking for colleagues who:
- are team players and appreciate the team spirit: More successful together!
- are motivated to develop their personal and professional skills and to work on your projects actively and independently as part of a team
- have a passion for new technologies
- approach complex tasks positively and score points with both analytical and creative thinking
- offer more than standard solutions - like our products
Working at PILLER means:
- Attractive remuneration and working arrangements as well as modern working time models
- Flat hierarchies that strengthen trusting and efficient cooperation
- Responsibility in an internationally successful company
- Exciting challenges in an innovative, dynamic working environment
- Friendly colleagues and an open communication culture
- Comprehensive, individual training and space for further development
- A workplace with modern equipment in an internationally operating family business
- A systematic and intensive training phase
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Human Resources, Mrs. Simone Heidelberg, at the following telephone number +49 5554 201 231.
Play the video and gain an insight into our production! What workstations are there? Which high-end machines are used? How is work carried out and in which way is quality ensured?