Project/Order Manager (m/f/d) Special Machine Building
What awaits you with us:
- independent handling of the customer's defined requirements in the field of special blowers and compressors
- Supervision of internationally oriented projects
- Introduction and implementation of internal kick-off meetings with specialist departments
- Participation in international and/or customer-initiated kick-off meetings
- Support of our sales department during the contract award phase with regard to design, manufacturing and scheduling requirements
- Coordination of all project steps
- Contact person (m/f/d) for our customers during the entire production process
- Ensuring that deadlines are met, that planned contribution margins are achieved and that the required high quality of our products is maintained.
- Close project-related cooperation with other departments such as purchasing, construction, production, quality control, accounting and shipping
The following skills are the basis for your work:
- a completed apprenticeship as a technician FR Maschinentechnik (m/f/d) or a comparable apprenticeship
- Knowledge of flow and drive technology
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge
- good command of spoken and written English
- Basic understanding of commercial interrelationships
- Strong customer orientation
- Solution-oriented working method
- Personal initiative and a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to work in a team and assertiveness
You are a young professional and don't have all the knowledge you need? No problem!
We will prepare you for your new position in sales as part of our intensive and practice-oriented orientation and feedback interviews. Depending on your experience and expertise, we will enable you to develop into a competent project/order processor (m/f/d). During this time our experienced employees will accompany you as mentors.
We're looking for colleagues who:
- are team players and appreciate the team spirit: More successful together!
- are motivated to develop their personal and professional skills and to work on your projects actively and independently as part of a team
- have a passion for new technologies
- approach complex tasks positively and score points with both analytical and creative thinking
- offer more than standard solutions - like our products
Working at PILLER means:
- Attractive remuneration and working arrangements as well as modern working time models
- Flat hierarchies that strengthen trusting and efficient cooperation
- Responsibility in an internationally successful company
- Exciting challenges in an innovative, dynamic working environment
- Friendly colleagues and an open communication culture
- Comprehensive, individual training and space for further development
- A workplace with modern equipment in an internationally operating family business
- A systematic and intensive training phase
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Human Resources, Mrs. Simone Heidelberg, at the following telephone number +49 5554 201 231.
Play the video and gain an insight into our production! What workstations are there? Which high-end machines are used? How is work carried out and in which way is quality ensured?