Master Technician (m/f/d) for electrical engineering or metal
What awaits you with us:
- Disciplinary and professional management of the production staff in our finishing department (assembly, bearing assembly, test field, etc.) and ensuring qualification
- Planning and scheduling of the deployment of your employees oriented to the production targets according to the specifications of the ERP system
- Control and monitoring of work and production processes to ensure delivery performance and quality
- Control of work results, recognition and development of measures for continuous improvement
- Responsibility for the implementation of and compliance with occupational health and safety requirements
- Intensive cooperation with upstream and downstream departments
The following skills are the basis for your work:
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic, electronics technician or mechatronics technician with further training as a technician or industrial foreman or comparable qualification
- Leadership personality who enjoys leading employees and strong communication
- Good knowledge of production processes and manufacturing technologies, ideally in special machine construction
- Good knowledge in handling ERP systems (SAP S/4 HANA)
- Entrepreneurial thinking, solution orientation and a pronounced hands-on mentality characterise you.
- Willingness to work shifts
- Confident handling of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We're looking for colleagues who:
- are team players and appreciate the team spirit: More successful together!
- are motivated to develop their personal and professional skills and to work on your projects actively and independently as part of a team
- have a passion for new technologies
- approach complex tasks positively and score points with both analytical and creative thinking
- offer more than standard solutions - like our products
Working at PILLER means:
- Attractive remuneration and working arrangements as well as modern working time models
- Flat hierarchies that strengthen trusting and efficient cooperation
- Responsibility in an internationally successful company
- Exciting challenges in an innovative, dynamic working environment
- Friendly colleagues and an open communication culture
- Comprehensive, individual training and space for further development
- A workplace with modern equipment in an internationally operating family business
- A systematic and intensive training phase
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Human Resources, Mrs. Simone Heidelberg, at the following telephone number +49 5554 201 231.
Play the video and gain an insight into our production! What workstations are there? Which high-end machines are used? How is work carried out and in which way is quality ensured?