What awaits you with us:
- Designing high-performance blowers, compressors and accessories using the CAD system
- technical calculations for impellers, shafts, bearings and housings
- Creation of order-related dimension sheets, sectional drawings and production drawings
- Preparation of order parts lists taking into account time-critical components and materials
- Work according to internal guidelines and legal regulations (Machinery Directive, Explosion Protection Regulations, etc.)
- Clarification of technical problems
- close cooperation with suppliers
The following skills are the basis for your work:
- completed training as a technician specialized in mechanical engineering (m/f/d) or a comparable apprenticeship
- Experience in plant engineering and construction with 3D CAD systems, ideally Creo Elements / Direct Modeling
- structured and independent way of working
- high customer orientation as well as pronounced communication skills
- good command of English
- good SAP S/4 HANA knowledge
You are a young professional and don't have all the knowledge you need? No problem!
We will prepare you for your new position in the design department as part of our intensive and practice-oriented orientation and feedback interviews. Depending on your experience and expertise, we will enable you to develop into a competent designer (m/f/d). During this time our experienced employees will accompany you as mentors.
We're looking for colleagues who:
- are team players and appreciate the team spirit: More successful together!
- are motivated to develop their personal and professional skills and to work on your projects actively and independently as part of a team
- have a passion for new technologies
- approach complex tasks positively and score points with both analytical and creative thinking
- offer more than standard solutions - like our products
Working at PILLER means:
- Attractive remuneration and working arrangements as well as modern working time models
- Flat hierarchies that strengthen trusting and efficient cooperation
- Responsibility in an internationally successful company
- Exciting challenges in an innovative, dynamic working environment
- Friendly colleagues and an open communication culture
- Comprehensive, individual training and space for further development
- A workplace with modern equipment in an internationally operating family business
- A systematic and intensive training phase
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Human Resources, Mrs. Simone Heidelberg, at the following telephone number +49 5554 201 231.
Play the video and gain an insight into our production! What workstations are there? Which high-end machines are used? How is work carried out and in which way is quality ensured?